Love Meets Medicine
All Aboard for the Junction!
Dr. Anna Lincoln, MD FAAP
Board Certified Pediatrician
Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP)
Being a good physician was just the beginning. Dr. Lincoln's love of medicine and family seeded an idea that became a dream and now reality. Pediatric Junction is about the way
Dr. Lincoln thinks pediatrics should be practiced:
- A Medical Home Not A Doctor's Office
- Empowering Families To Be Involved
- Showing Compassion And Respect
- Information Always Available
- Hugs And Prayers With Medical Knowledge
What a special bonus to be located in Old Town Buda in the historic home of Dr. Lauderdale.
Patient Openings Available!
- All newborns with private insurance. Please call your plan to verify coverage.
- Tri-Care families.
- Siblings, including foster siblings with established families in the practice.
- Medicaid (STAR & CHIP) openings vary.
Call the office at 512-312-5312 ext 217 for pre-registration prior to acceptance.